MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE

Hey everyone! I wake up early every morning and I have 45 minutes to get everything ready for the day.  I have developed a quick and easy makeup routine that I can complete in less than 15 minutes. Today I will be sharing with you my simple everyday makeup routine. (PS. This does not include eyebrows or eyeliner because I definitely do not have time for that in the mornings, but I give props to those that do!)




1. Moisturizer: Cetaphil                                                                  
2. Foundation: Too Faced Born
                                                                                                                        This Way (Pearl)












3. Concealer: Nars Creamy                                                              4. Powder: elf Setting Powder
    Concealer (Chantilly)                                                                                        Translucent




5. Eyeshadow: Too Faced                                                                6. Mascara: Maybelline Spider
Christmas Shop Palette                                                                                    Effect Mascara
(Honey Dip and Toffee Crunch)                                                                       (Blackest Black)









7. Blush: Milani Rose Powder                                                         8. Lipstick: Too Faced Melted
Blush (Romantic Rose)                                                                            (Chocolate Milkshake)














In less than 10 steps and 15 minutes I can be out the door and on my way! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Comments