MY FIRST VOXBOX

Hey everyone! So yesterday I received my very FIRST VoxBox from Influenster! If you are not familiar with Influenster it is an app/website that allows users to review products. The more you review products, the more likely you are to receive a free ( yes, I said FREE) box filled with goodies. Users can link their social media accounts to get a higher impact score. The higher the impact score, the greater the chance that you will receive a free VoxBox. However, you do not have to have a huge social media following to receive a box. My social media following is pretty low and I still received one. I started using Influenster about a month ago and I was shocked when I got the email that I was on the short list for the next VoxBox. I completed the attached pre-survey and the very next day I received another email stating that my Fierce VoxBox would be shipping soon. To continue receiving VoxBoxes, I have to post about the box and the products on social media. So here is what I got in my Fierce VoxBox. (Disclaimer: Even though I did receive the products for sampling, all opinions are honest and my own.)

My Fierce VoxBox came in this cute mint green box and when I opened it up it had a card that described each product I received! My box came with 5 products and 3 of them were full size!





Vaseline Jelly ($2.39):
I have never really used Vaseline for anything other than when I dye my hair. However, when I started searching online for uses for Vaseline, it turns out that there are many ways to use it. It can even be used to remove eye makeup! I may do a post one day soon about the many uses of this product!

Sinful Colors/Kandee Johnson Nail Polish ($1.99-$2.99):
I was so excited to see that I had received a nail polish in this box. I really enjoy Sinful Colors polish and they are always good quality. I had not tried any of the polishes from the Kandee Johnson line, but I really enjoyed using it. The polish I received was in Mermaid Tail. It was a pretty green/blue color and it has stayed on very well. I usually do not wear dark colored polishes, but I made an exception for this one!

Carefree Liners ($1.53):
I have tried these liners before and I was super excited to see that they were in my box. I love receiving useful products and these will definitely be helpful in the coming week. They soak up a lot and prevent odors. Needless to say, they get the job done.

Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk Blow Out Crème ($10.99) and Shampoo ($8.99):
I have never tried anything from Shea Moisture before, but I have seen their products at Target and WalMart. These products are supposed to control frizz and promote healthier looking hair. I just recently bleached my hair for the first time so I can't wait to try this and hopefully it will restore my hair! I did receive this in a packet and it was not a full size product, but I should be able to get an idea if I like it!

Madam C.J. Walker Softening and Silkening Brassica Seed Oil ($26):
This product is a hair oil that will smooth and add shine back to your hair. I have not tried this product yet, but it does smell good and I need all the added shine I can get! This also was not a full size product, but it did come with a cute little dropper!


I really enjoyed receiving this box and I can not wait to try out the rest of these products. I would say the over all price of this box was $10-$15 and I received it for FREE! If you like reviewing products and receiving free products then you can sign up with this link: www.influenster.com/r/2923773
I give this box a 5/5! Please let me know if you enjoyed this post!











Comments