KOKIE PROFESSIONAL 583 MASTERS ESSENTIAL REVIEW

Hello Beauties,

I have been searching for the new drugstore brand that has been popping up in drugstores all over the US. I wasn't sure when my local Walmart would be getting Kokie Professional products, but when I went in on Saturday I saw it on the shelves! I wanted to grab one of everything and try it, but I had just spent a fortune at the last day of ULTA's 21 days of beauty sale! I decided to just get a eyeshadow palette. The one I chose was the $10 583 Masters Essential palette. This palette contains 9 shadows and the colors range from copper to mauve to blues.

I was not really sure what to expect of this palette since I had never tried any of the products from Kokie Professional and I had not read any reviews on it. The palette contained 6 shimmer shades ad 3 matte shades. The packaging is very sleek and modern. All of the packaging on the Kokie products contain stripes and I love it! Stripes are probably my favorite pattern and I love that it is incorporated on the packaging! I used the Too Faced eyeshadow primer with these shadows and they did not crease at all! The shades are not named so I labeled them with numbers in the picture below.
Without Flash                              With Flash

SHIMMER:
The shimmer shades applied smoothly and did not have chunky glitter. The pigmentation for the shimmer shades was hit and miss. Shades 6,7,and 8 were very pigmented and this color transferred well to the eyes. Shades 2,3 and 5 were not as pigmented and this may be because they were lighter colors. I experienced a little fallout from the shimmer shades, but it was nothing a little tapping of the brush couldn't fix.

MATTE:
The matte shades seemed to have pretty good pigmentation especially shade 9 (brown). I was lightly disappointed in the purple/mauve shade (shade 4). I expected the purple to be more vibrant on the eye, but the color did not transfer as well as I hoped it would. The matte shades were very smooth and creamy!
Top: Without Flash
Bottom: With Flash 

FINAL REVIEW:
PACKAGING: 10/10
APPLICATION: 7/10
LONGEVITY: 9/10
TEXTURE: 10/10
PIGMENTATION: 7/10
OVERALL:8.6/10

I love the variety of colors in this palette and the different looks that I can create with it! I am pretty happy with it and I will be buying more products from Kokie Profesional! Has Koki Professional products shown up in your local drugstores? If so let me know what products you have tried and if you liked them!









Comments