Short N' Sweet Saturday: Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Peel Mask

Hello Blissful People,

Starting today I will be uploading a new blog post each week called "Short N' Sweet Saturday". These posts will be short reviews on a beauty product or fashion item that I have been using/wearing. These posts will not be as detailed as my typical posts, but will contain enough information about the product so you can decide if you want to give it a shot!

For my first ever Short N' Sweet Saturday I will be reviewing the Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Peel Mask.

PROS:

  1. It smells like Papayas, but it is not an overpowering scent! (It makes me think of Summer)
  2. It leaves my skin feeling smooth!
  3. It removes dead skin cells and unclog pores!
  4. I have fun peeling it off!
  5. My face seems brighter after using it for a month.
  6. It is only $6.99 at ULTA

CONS:
  1. It is pretty tacky when it comes out of the tube and this can make it hard to spread on the face.
  2. It can be hard to peel off if you don't put on a thick layer or move your face to cause the mask to crack.
I have to say that this mask is a winner for me and I will definitely try more products from the Formula 10.0.6 brand!

Let me know what you think of this review in the comments! Follow me on twitter and bloglovin to get notified when I post!

Comments