ULTA HAUL

Hello Beauties,

I am here with yet another ULTA haul. I promised myself that I was just going in to look, but of course that is never how it ends (let me know in the comments if you're like this). I always end up finding products that I want or think I need. At the end of my "window shopping", I came out with 10 items. :)






HAIRCARE:
SHAMPYOU Melon + Coconut Conditioner ($10)
I actually bought this conditioner by mistake. I meant to buy the shampoo version of this scent, but I am happy that I bought this. It smells really good and leaves my hair soft! I do plan on going back and getting the shampoo!

SHAMPYOU Strength and Shine Superserum ($3.50)
This product is actually meant to be used with the melon + coconut shampoo which is why I was upset when I realized I bought the wrong product. This product is meant to be combined with another ampoule and poured into the shampoo to create a personalized shampoo. Since I did not get the shampoo I have not been able to try this yet and I have no clue if it actually provides strength and shine to hair.

SHAMPYOU Colour Lock UV Protection Superserum ($3.50)
This product is also meant to be used with the SHAMPYOU shampoo. It is meant to preserve color and protect against damage. Once again, I have not been able to try this product!

Karina No Crimper Small Elastic Hair Ties ($2.99)
I bought these hair ties because I wanted some that I would not have to wrap around my hair a million times. My hair is super fine and thin and the larger hair ties are too big for my hair. I only have to wrap these hair ties around my hair twice and it holds my hair all day!

PSSSST! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray ($6.99)
I usually use Batiste Dry Shampoo, but I saw this at ULTA and decided to try something new. I got the scent sugar berry and it smells sooooo good! There was also a $1.00 off coupon on the package, but of course I forgot to use it :(


MAKEUP:
Essence Rock'n'doll Crazy XXXL Volume Mascara ($4.99)
I have never tried anything from Essence cosmetics and I this mascara  intrigued me. It was cheap and the wand looked promising so I decided to give it a shot. I have not used it yet so I am not sure if it is any good!
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss ($2.49)
I got this in the shade nude candy. It looked like it would be a very pretty nude lipgloss. I have tried this out and it is tacky, but not sticky. It is very shiny, but it is not very pigmented. It looks good on top of a lipstick, but not on its own. For the price, I think this lipgloss is good.

Top: Essence XXXL
Middle: BH Color Lock
Bottom: Luxe Lacquer
BH Cosmetics Color Lock Long Lasting Matte Lipstick ($5.50)
I got this in the shade Devotion. I thought it would be a light nude colored shade, but it actually is
 darker than I expected. I did not really expect much from this lipstick, but I was shocked by it. It is matte, but it is so creamy and moisturizing. It does not dry my lips out and I absolutely love it! My only wish is that there were more shades.

BH Cosmetics Luxe Lacquer Vivid Color Lipstick ($6.00)
I had a hard time choosing between the shades Coconut and Columbian Coffee, but I ended up going with Coconut. Both shades were nude browns, but Coconut was slightly lighter so I figured it would look better on me. The applicator is a little flimsy, but the lipstick is amazing!. It is so creamy and pigmented! It would look good by itself or on top of a lipstick. I will definitely be buying more of these!

SKINCARE:
Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser ($5.99)
I bought this face wash because I had previously ran out of my other Formula 10.0.6 face wash. I bought this one instead of repurchasing the other because it was cheaper and contained more product. This face wash did foam and it smelled so good. It left my face feeling very clean! I am so glad I purchased this!


I hope you enjoyed this haul! Will you be trying out any of the products I mentioned? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to subscribe to be notified of when I post!

Comments