NEOGEN COCONUT MILK PURE MILD CLEANSER REVIEW

Hello Blissful People,

Today I am going to be talking about an AMAZING facial cleanser! I received the Neogen Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser in my March 2017 ipsy glam bag and I am so glad I did. This cleanser contains coconut oil and claims to soften, brighten, and hydrate the skin. This cleanser will turn to foam when water is added to your face and I think that makes it fun to wash off. The cleanser works for all skin types and can be used daily as a cleanser or for makeup removal. I personally love to use it to remove my makeup!

There are two different sizes (300 mL and 75 mL).
A little goes a long way with this product!
To remove your makeup with this cleanser just squeeze a small amount out of the tube and rub it in circles on your dry face. The clear gel will turn to a white cream on the face. Then just add water and rub in circular motions to remove makeup. I did not really expect this to remove as much makeup as it did, but it removed almost everything except for some smudged eyeliner/mascara! After patting my face dry, I used a makeup wipe to remove the leftover makeup and as you can see there was not much left to be removed!

Before Neogen





After Neogen

        
                             

Makeup Wipe With Barely Any Makeup On It

I also did notice that my skin seemed to be a little brighter when I used this as just a daily cleanser! My skin is very sensitive so I expected to break out from this cleanser, but the company is true to their word because it worked great for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a fast, easy way to remove makeup and cleanse skin.

Final Review:
I give this cleanser a 5.0/5.0 and will purchase the full size product! It will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine!

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with ipsy or Neogen.



Comments