WHAT I GOT IN MY IPSY BAG: MARCH 2017

Hey everyone! I used to be susbscribed to ipsy three years ago, but for some reason I decided to cancel my subscription in favor of other subscription services. However, this past month I decided to re-subscribe to ipsy and I am SO glad I did. If you do not know what ipsy is, it is a subscription "box" service that will send you 5 deluxe samples or full size products every month for $10. Every month yo will receive a cute bag that you can store makeup in! This month the bag was a pretty blush pink color with silver detailing and a rose gold zipper!
You can subscribe to ipsy using this link https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=4x53



ITEM #1: NEOGEN PURE MILD CLEANSER
This cleanser is AMAZING!!! I had never tried any of the NEOGEN products so I was not sure what to expect from this cleanser. This cleanser can be used to remove makeup or on your bare face. I tried using the cleanser to remove my makeup and it took all of it off! I was honestly shocked. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and it seemed to brighten my dull skin after just one use! I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this. During the month of March you can use the code ipsyneogen30 to receive 30% off your purchase on the NEOGEN website. This was by far my favorite product I received in my glambag!

ITEM #2: BAHAMA MAMA BRONZER
I had heard really good things about this bronzer, but I had never tried it. The color is not too orange and it is not too dark for my pale skin. I do not typically use bronzer, but I did really enjoy this item!

ITEM #3: PUR DISAPPERING INK 4-IN-1 CONCEALER
I thought I really liked this concealer when I first tried it. It seemed medium coverage and the right shade. After 10 minutes of wearing it, it had settled into my creases and just looked cakey under my eyes. It did cover my dark circles pretty well so I did like that about this concealer. However, I do not plan to purchase the full size product.

ITEM #4: SKONE BLENDING BRUSH
I had never heard of this brand before receiving the blending brush in my glambag. The brush was very soft and blended eyeshadows well. The bristles did not shed or fall off. I will definitely be looking at purchasing more of the Skone brushes in the future.

ITEM #5: SO SUSAN BLUSH AND GLOW
This blush was such a pretty, shimmery color. It was a peach/pink shade and it had very good pigmentation. This blush added a lot of color to my cheeks and I think it is gorgeous. It seems to be a full size product as well!

I loved almost everything in my glambag and I was introduced to some new brands. I will definitely stay subscribed to ipsy!

Comments