SPRING OUTFIT TRENDS

Hello Blissful People,

If there is anything you should know about me, it is that I try to stay up to date on current trends. With every new season comes all new fashion trends. I know that it can be hard to stay up to date with these trends when yo have so many different things going on in your life. I decided to round up 3 of the most popular spring fashion trends and put together some outfit ideas incorporating each trend!

Trend #1: Floral
Floral is typically a very popular spring fashion trend. This may be because people associate spring time with blooming flowers hence the floral fashion trend. I really love this pastel floral look I put together using Polyvore!

Trend #2: Patched Denim
I am really loving the patched denim look. I think it can easily be dressed up or down which is why I decided to put together two outfits using the same pair of denim jeans! I think the patched denim jeans are very cute and look great with either top!

Trend #3: Fringe
There was a time when I really did not like fringe, but after seeing this cute fringe cardigan I fell in love with it! I associate fringe with a more bohemian/festival vibe, but this does not mean that it can't be incorporated into your everyday outfits!


What do you think of these trends? Will you be rocking any of them this spring? Leave a comment below with your favorite spring trend!


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Polyvore. It is just an easy way to create different outfits.
The links to the items in each outfit can be found by clicking each trend below:











Comments