NEW NYX WONDER STICK AND FOUNDATION SHADES

Hey Blissful People,

Today I am sharing with you some great news! NYX has added 2 new shades to their wonder stick collection and 12 new shades to their HD Studio Photogenic Foundation. This means there are now 6 different shades to choose from for the wonder stick and 20 different shades for the foundation.

The two new wonder stick shades are for people with darker skin. These shades are deep rich and deep dark. These are now the 2 darkest shades in the whole collection. The wonder stick is a highlighter/contour duo and it works amazingly. I will not be able to use either of the new shades, but I think it is awesome that NYX added these!




The 12 new shades that were added to the HD Studio Photogenic Foundation collection ranged from light to medium to dark. I think it was a fantastic idea for NYX to add some many different shades because now there really should be a shade to match almost everyone! I know the new shade Vanilla looks like it will be my perfect match and I can not wait to try this new shade!










So what do you think of the new shades that NYX has added to their current collections?  Will you be picking up any of the new ones?

Stay Blissful








Comments